This photo from the 1860's shows the administration building, which still
stands today. The buildings surrounding it housed the student dormitories and
dining room. These buildings made up all of Fordham University or, as it was
known then, St. Johns College. All but the administration building were either
torn down or destroyed by a fire at the turn of the century.