Books to be transferred may be requested verbally at the Circulation Desk or with the InterCampus Library Loan Request form.
- provide accurate information about the call number, author, and title
- be sure that the book is a circulating one
- check that the book is currently available at one of the other 2 campuses
Journal articles not available in ANY format (electronic, print or microform) at your own library can be requested from another Fordham library holding the journal.
- provide accurate information about the call number, author, title, journal name, date and page numbers
- submit your request on the InterCampus Library Loan Request form