When Ready to Print:
- Select "Fordham Libraries B&W print" from your list of available printers.
- The "Print Job Details" Window will come up.
- Give a name for your print job. (required)
- Click the "Print" button.
- Find your print job at any Print Release Station in any Fordham Library.
- Swipe your card to select and release your print job.
Print jobs will remain in the system queue for two hours. If the job is not printed within two hours, it will be purged from the system.
Print Station Locations within Fordham Libraries:
Ground Floor – Electronic Information Center (EIC) open lab area, Computer Lab 044, Computer Lab 047
1st. Floor – Computer Lab 108B, Reference Room
4th. Floor – Science library
1st. Floor – across from staircase
2nd. Floor – Computer Area & Lab 234
3rd. Floor – Service Desk
Main Floor – Reference Room, Computer Lab
Instructions for connecting to the Fordham wireless network are available from Fordham IT. Color printing is not available from the wireless network.