Group Study Room Reservations at the Walsh Library
Faculty and staff wishing to reserve a conference room in the Walsh Library may use the 25Live system available through the MyFordham portal. If you need technical support or any form of assistance for an event you must make this known when making your reservation. Questions about technology available in the libraries or technical support for events should be directed to the Walsh Library Electronic Information Center at 718-817-5118.
Group Study Room Reservations at the Quinn Library
Please read through all of the policies carefully. When you reserve a group study room, you agree to abide by all policies. Any infractions may result in the library revoking your reservation privilege. A complete set of group study room policies can also be found posted inside each study room. Also, please make sure that your Google Calendar is set to Eastern Standard Time (EST) in calendar settings.
If you are a faculty member and you would like to schedule a library information session, please contact Nick Alongi at firstname.lastname@example.org instead of reserving a study room.
To reserve a room, click on the appropriate link below:
For groups of 2-4 people, reserve a small study room
For groups of 5-6 people, reserve a medium study room
For groups of 7-10 people, reserve the large study room
Quinn Library Room Reservation Policies
- The rooms available for group study reservation in Quinn Library are on the third floor, rooms 337-342
- These rooms are primarily for current Undergraduate students, Graduate students, but adjunct faculty and full time faculty are also eligible to reserve group study rooms
- You must use your Fordham email address to reserve rooms
- Law students, Alumni, Guests, and Visitors from Fordham's reciprocal access partners are ineligible to reserve group study rooms
- Study rooms may be reserved for a maximum of 2 hours per 24 hour period
- Study rooms may be reserved for a maximum of two times per week
- Any unreserved rooms may be filled on a first-come first-serve basis
- Study rooms are available for reservation only when the library is open and staffed during non-study zone hours (9:00am -10:30pm)
- You must reserve a study room that corresponds to your group size. To reserve a small study room (337 or 338), you must be in a group of two - four people; to reserve a medium study room (340, 341, or 342) you must be in a group of five - six people; and to reserve the large smart room (339), students must be in groups of seven - ten
- Rooms are for group study and research, and may not be used for commercial activity, distribution of materials, goods or services, office hours, or for solicitation
- You must abide by the Library's overall food and beverage policy and adhere to reasonable noise levels.