Fordham University Provides Access to RefWorks
What is RefWorks?
RefWorks is a web-based bibliographic management tool designed to help researchers collect, manage,
store and share information as well as create citations and bibliographies.
With RefWorks you can:
- Create your own personal database with unlimited references to citations and abstracts;
- Organize your research into different folders;
- Export citations into RefWorks directly from many databases or enter citations manually;
- Capture information from websites with Ref Grab-It;
- Add research notes or other information to your references;
- Format bibliographies and footnotes instantly while you write with Write-N-Cite;
- Use a variety of format styles including MLA, APA, and Turabian;
- Access your personal database of references from any computer with Internet access;
- Set up group accounts for collaborative work.
How to get started with RefWorks:
Write-N-Cite and Ref Grab-It require a download available from the Tools menu. RefWorks has excellent
tutorials on all of its features located under the Help menu.
Questions? Contact a Reference Librarian.