Fordham University Library introduces RefWorks a new service to students, faculty, and staff. RefWorks is an online tool
designed to help researchers gather, manage, store, and share information as well as to generate citations and bibliographies.
With RefWorks, you can :
- Create your own personal library with unlimited references to citations and abstracts;
- Set up group accounts for collaborative scholarship;
- Store and file your references in different folders;
- Export citations from databases into RefWorks or add citations manually;
- Capture information directly from websites with Ref Grab-It;
- Add research notes or other information
- Connect to RSS feeds from publishers to load directly into your references;
- Access your personal library from any computer with internet access or work offline;
- Publish bibliographies to the web to highlight group work;
- Format bibliographies and footnotes instantly with Write-N-Cite; and
- Use a variety of format styles, such as MLA, APA, and Turabian, to meet the requirements of professors or publishers.
Have questions? Contact a Fordham Librarian for help.